How to repair a database via phpMyAdmin in cPanel?
A simple guide to help you repair a database via phpMyAdmin in cPanel.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Databases section, click on the phpMyAdmin icon.
3. In the left side-bar, Click on the expand button to expand the database like “example”.
4. Under your cPanel username, you can see a list of all databases. Select the appropriate database which you want to repair.
5. Scroll down and mark Check All then click on the Drop-down option and select Repair table.
If the table successfully repaired, then it will show an Ok message; otherwise, it will show some error on a few tables like “Error unknown engine” related errors.
You have successfully repaired a database via phpMyAdmin in cPanel.
Visit our blog for more knowledgebase articles !
How to Configure Email on Your iPhone
January 27, 2023
We did it Again! HostingB2B Best Hosting Provider of the Year 2022!
November 28, 2022
cPanel vs OpenLiteSpeed
August 18, 2022