How to repair a database via phpMyAdmin in cPanel?
A simple guide to help you repair a database via phpMyAdmin in cPanel.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Databases section, click on the phpMyAdmin icon.
3. In the left side-bar, Click on the expand button to expand the database like “example”.
4. Under your cPanel username, you can see a list of all databases. Select the appropriate database which you want to repair.
5. Scroll down and mark Check All then click on the Drop-down option and select Repair table.
If the table successfully repaired, then it will show an Ok message; otherwise, it will show some error on a few tables like “Error unknown engine” related errors.
You have successfully repaired a database via phpMyAdmin in cPanel.
Visit our blog for more knowledgebase articles !
November 28, 2022
August 18, 2022
August 12, 2022