This User Agreement (“Agreement”) is an agreement between HostingB2B LTD (“Hosting B2B LTD”, “us”, “we” or “our”) and you (“User”, “you” or “your”). This policy is a set of rules and guidelines that outline the terms and conditions under which a service can be cancelled.
Cancellation of Service within the 7-Day money back guarantee Period:
You have the option to terminate your services with us at any time. If you cancel within the first 7 (seven) calendar days, you will receive a full refund of the amount paid for your hosting service, subject to the conditions mentioned below.
All cancellation requests need to be submitted through our portal https://my.hostingb2b.com
1) You will get a full refund within 7 (seven) calendar days of signup if you wish to cancel. Money Back Guarantee applies to all web hosting plans, and VPS servers. However, the Money Back Guarantee policy does not apply to services such as: Domain Registration, Domain Renewal, Domain Transfer, Dedicated IP, Dedicated SSL Certificate, Dedicated Servers, Email Hosting, or the Renewal of any Hosting Products. Any charges borne by us in the process of the payment execution will be deducted from the refundable amount. Requests for these refunds must be made by submitting a ticket to our billing dept at: [email protected] or by submitting a cancellation request through the https://my.hostingb2b.com portal. The request has to be sent from the registered email address of the hosting account in our records.
2) The 7 (seven) day money-back guarantee is applicable only to debit and credit card payments. Other payment methods are not eligible for this guarantee due to the high costs involved in processing them.
3) Any additional work requested by the client beyond what was previously agreed upon will be charged separately as remote hands and eyes services.
4) Accounts that have been terminated due to violation of the Terms of Service are not entitled to any refund. Additionally, service credits do not hold any monetary value.
Cancellation of the Service after the 7-Day money back guarantees Period:
1) Hosting Services will continue to be renewed until a written request for cancellation is received by the client, either by submitting a ticket to us at: [email protected] or by submitting a cancellation request through the https://my.hostingb2b.com portal. The notice has to be sent from the registered email address of the hosting account in our records.
Please make sure that all pending invoices have been settled in full before applying for cancellation
2) Cancellation requests for ongoing hosting services must be submitted at least 14 (fourteen) calendar days before the current service period ends; requests received any later will be considered as a cancellation of services for the next service period.
3) When an account is terminated, all copies of the website and e-mail files are permanently deleted from the servers and cannot be retrieved.
Late Fee, Suspension, and Termination of Service:
If a client’s active account has an overdue renewal invoice by 1 (one) day, the service will be suspended within 24 hours.
If a client’s active account renewal invoice is not paid for a continuous period of five (5) calendar days from the renewal date, a penalty fee will be imposed.
The Service Provider may terminate the service upon failure of the client to settle an overdue invoice. The Service Provider may provide clients with a grace period for payment of up to 7 (seven) calendar days but reserves the right to terminate the service at any time once the invoice becomes overdue (without prior notice).
If a client downgrades to a lower-priced plan, the amount already paid for the current plan, minus the new plan price will be credited to their billing account. The credit will be used towards future services and no refunds will be issued.
If a client has made excess payments to their account, the surplus amount will be added as service credits to their billing account. These credits can be utilized for future renewals or new service registrations, but they cannot be refunded.
The prices may change without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, fuel prices, and/or currency fluctuations.
If there are any issues with your account, we would be happy to resolve them. Please feel free to submit a ticket, describing your issue, at [email protected]
This document was last updated on April 24, 2023