How to edit “user level email filter in cPanel”?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Email, section click on Email Filters Icon.
3. Under Filters by Users, You can see all of your existing email accounts, Click on Manage Filters next to the appropriate one.
4. Under Current Filters, You can see all of your existing filters, Click on Edit next to the appropriate one.
5. Make the desired changes to the filter.
6. Click on the Save Button.
Congratulations you now know how to edit a “user level email filter” in cPanel.
Visit our blog for more knowledgebase articles !
5 Things To Do With Your Web Hosting
June 9, 2023
How to Configure Email on Your iPhone
January 27, 2023
cPanel vs OpenLiteSpeed
August 18, 2022