How to edit account level/global email filter in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Email section, click on the Global Email Filters Icon.
3. Under Current Filters, You can see all of your existing filters, Click on Edit next to the appropriate one.
4. Make the desired changes to the filter.
5. Click on the Save Button.
Congratulations you now know how to edit account level/global email filters in cPanel.
Visit our blog for more knowledgebase articles !
January 27, 2023
November 28, 2022
August 18, 2022