How to delete user level email filter in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Email section, click on Email Filters Icon.
3. Under Filters by Users, You can see all of your existing email accounts, Click on Manage Filters next to the appropriate one.
4. Under Current Filters, You can see all of your existing filters, Click on Delete next to the appropriate one.
5. Click on the Delete button.
6. Now click on the Delete Filter button to remove your filter.
Congratulations you have successfully deleted a “user level email filter” in cPanel.
Visit our blog for more knowledgebase articles !