How to create a database Username in cPanel?
by Maria S
A guide to help you create a new database Username in cPanel.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Databases section, click on MySQL Databases Icon.
3. Under MySQL Users in the Username field, enter the new username you wish to create.
4. Enter your new password or use a password generator.
5. Click on the Create a User Button.
Tip: Write down the Database Username and Password on a notepad so that when you need them, you can easily recall them while installing a script manually.
You have successfully created a database Username in cPanel.
Visit our blog for more knowledgebase articles !
December 1, 2023
June 9, 2023