Enable Cloudflare’s Under Attack mode in cPanel
Cloudflare provides DDoS attack protection by performing an additional security check of visitors.
Note: We recommend you only enable this if your website is under attack. After mitigation, If you are assured that the attack is stopped, then you can disable it.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Software section, click the Cloudflare.
3. Click on Sign in Here to access your Cloudflare account.
4. Click on the Settings menu.
5. In front of the Security Level, you can see the Drop-down menu. Choose the Under Attack option from the Drop-down menu, and your setting will be automatically saved.
You have successfully enabled Cloudflare’s under attack mode.
Visit our blog for more knowledgebase articles !
5 Things To Do With Your Web Hosting
June 9, 2023
HostingB2B Wins Cloud Platform of the Year Award 2022!
April 4, 2023
How to Configure Email on Your iPhone
January 27, 2023