Disable/Remove domain from Cloudflare in cPanel.
You can disable Cloudflare on your domain using cPanel.
Note: To minimize downtime, We recommended you to first change your domain nameservers from Cloudflare to your preferred nameservers, then follow this tutorial.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Software section, click the Cloudflare.
3. Click on Sign in Here to access your Cloudflare account.
4. Click on the Domains menu.
5. Scroll down to the end of the page and click Remove domain from Cloudflare.
A confirmation box will appear. Again click Remove domain from Cloudflare. It can take a few seconds to remove it.
Visit our blog for more knowledgebase articles !
January 27, 2023
November 28, 2022
August 18, 2022