Change Cloudflare domain’s Challenge Passage time in cPanel
Cloudflare protected website display captcha to visitors for preventing bad bots and malicious activity. You can specify the allowed time for visitors who complete the page challenge.
If the visitor’s IP reputation is bad, but the visitor is genuine, they can get annoyed by frequently filling captcha.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Software section, click the Cloudflare.
3. Click on Sign in Here to access your Cloudflare account.
4. Click on the Settings menu.
5. In front of Challenge Passage, You can see the Drop-down menu. Choose the appropriate time from the Drop-down menu, and your settings will be automatically saved.
Visit our blog for more knowledgebase articles !
HostingB2B Wins Cloud Platform of the Year Award 2022!
April 4, 2023
How to Configure Email on Your iPhone
January 27, 2023
We did it Again! HostingB2B Best Hosting Provider of the Year 2022!
November 28, 2022