Change Cloudflare domain’s Challenge Passage time in cPanel
by Maria S
Cloudflare protected website display captcha to visitors for preventing bad bots and malicious activity. You can specify the allowed time for visitors who complete the page challenge.
If the visitor’s IP reputation is bad, but the visitor is genuine, they can get annoyed by frequently filling captcha.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Software section, click the Cloudflare.
3. Click on Sign in Here to access your Cloudflare account.
4. Click on the Settings menu.
5. In front of Challenge Passage, You can see the Drop-down menu. Choose the appropriate time from the Drop-down menu, and your settings will be automatically saved.
Visit our blog for more knowledgebase articles !
June 9, 2023
January 27, 2023