Rename the username of an FTP account in Plesk
A guide on how to rename the username of an ftp account in Plesk.
1. Log in to your Plesk account.
2. In the Sidebar Menu, click Websites & Domains.
3. Below Domain Name, click on the appropriate domain name.
4. Under Files & Databases, click on the FTP Access.
5. Click on the appropriate FTP account.
6. In the FTP Account name field, enter your new FTP name and then confirm with OK.
Visit our blog for more knowledgebase articles !
VPS Hosting for Forex Traders
March 17, 2023
Amsterdam Dedicated Servers – HostingB2B
February 23, 2023
Unleashing the Power of Malta Replication Server
February 16, 2023