Systems Administrator – IT Support
by George L
Reference Number: IT011
(25/11/2022 – 25/01/2023)
We are looking for System Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will responsible for the deployment, administration, operation, and backups of servers and storage elements infrastructure, as well as installation and configuration of software, monitoring tools and operating systems, onsite and on cloud.
- Servers and systems onsite and on DataCenter,
- Storage elements infrastructure and on DataCenter,
- Server and system, hardware, software. Operating system (Linux/Windows), network and monitoring tools, onside and on DataCenter
- DNS Configurations
- VMWare and Hyper-V Administrations
- Mail Hosting (Office365 – Zimbra –RoundCube)
- Active Directory, File Server
- The installation, maintenance, administration and configuration of the Virtualization Infrastructure of the company (Hyper-v , ESXI , KVM)
- Provide support and instructions in his/her areas of expertise to the all company departments, partners and vendors.
- Monitor health and performance of systems infrastructure, onsite and on DataCenter
- Monitor system logs for health and security reasons, onsite and on DataCenter
- Assist in the creation of installation guides or documentation, for onsite and on DataCenter deployments
- Performs weekly/monthly/quarterly reports as requested for Management and maintenance purpose.
- Report root cause analysis, fault and other operational reports
- Reports on performance, utilization and usage of resources as requested for onsite and DataCenter
- Infrastructure housekeeping and visual inspection
- BSc in Computer Science, MIS, Electronics / Computer Engineering
- Minimum 4 years of experience in IT infrastructure System Engineering position
- Advanced communication, reporting and interpersonal skills
- Solid technical background
All applications will be treated with strict confidentially!
Apply for this position
January 18, 2023
September 3, 2020
June 12, 2020
December 1, 2023
November 10, 2023