DevOps Automation Engineer – Hosting
HostingB2B offers B2B Web Hosting & Customized IT Solutions in the fields of Hosting, Cloud Services, Security, Disaster Recovery. The technological base of these services is a powerful IT infrastructure based on hosting the high-performance backbone of the B2B network and multiple high-security data centers.
We are constantly looking for IT specialists with vision!
Join our team in Larnaca as DevOps Automations Engineer.
- Management and monitoring of systems and infrastructures
- Development of custom development scenarios and automation tools
- Help in designing system management tools
- Configure production, development and testing environments and ensure the availability of relevant application services
- Write code to automate repetitive processes
- Solving problems related to configuration
- Write documentation for custom tools.
- Necessary Qualifications:
- Bring experience to cloud technologies, preferably OpenStack, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Ceph
- Linux-Expert-specifically Debian, CentOs and / or more
- Experience with services (p. Allah. Apache, nginx, Redis, MySQL, Postgress, Shellscript)
- Experience with automation tools and best practices DevOps (puppet, foreman, ThoughtWorks Go, Jenkins,…)
- Solid networking knowledge (TCP/ IP, Load-Balancer, Firewall, Routing, DNS, …)
Skills that will be evaluated very positively:
- A high level of teamwork and communication skills
- Independent, structured and solution-oriented work, engagement, high readiness for action and willingness to learn
- Outstanding organizational, prioritizing and multitasking skills
- Excellent written and spoken English and / or German skills
- Willingness to travel
Modern technologies such as Puppet, Foreman, Ansible, ThoughtWorks go are not unknown to you?
If you want to be part of the transition from the “old-fashioned” to the “new” and automated world and want to change the world in one click then send us your resume!