How to update DNS Nameservers at NameCheap
A simple guide on how to update the DNS nameservers at NameCheap.
After purchasing our hosting account, you will receive a welcome email message from us. It will contain our nameservers, and you will need to update your domain nameservers to ours.
If your domain is registered on NameCheap, you should follow this tutorial to update the Nameservers of your Domain to our Nameservers.
1. Open the NameCheap.com website and click on Sign In. It will show you a login form.
2. After a successful login, click on the Domain List option.
3. Under the domain list, You can see a list of your domains. In front of your domain, click on the Manage button.
4. Scroll down to the Nameservers option and select Custom DNS from the dropdown menu.
5. Enter your nameservers in the nameservers field and then click on the Save.
Note: It may take anywhere from 12 to 24 hours for the changes to take effect worldwide.
You have successfully updated the DNS nameservers at NameCheap.
Visit our blog for more knowledgebase articles !
How to Configure Email on Your iPhone
January 27, 2023
Dubai VPS vs Dubai Dedicated Server Hosting
March 18, 2022