How to subscribe to invoice via PayPal?
by Maria S
You can subscribe to invoice via PayPal for recurring payments for your services. The subscription option will only be available if you purchase a recurring service, and the invoice due date will be in the future.
1. Log-in to your hosting client area.
2. Go to the invoice section and open your unpaid invoice, which you will need to subscribe to, and make sure that you set up your payment method as PayPal.
3. Click on the PayPal subscribe button.
4. PayPal will ask you for login details. Enter your PayPal username, password and then click Log in.
5. Choose an appropriate payment source such as your Debit Card or other method and then click Continue.
6. Check the details carefully and click Agree & Subscribe.
If everything went on right, the system will inform you that you paid money and created a subscription. If it shows a link to Return to Merchant, click on it, and in case it is not working, it means you can close the browser window.
Visit our blog for more knowledgebase articles !