How to remove a database username in Plesk?
A quick guide on how to remove a database username in Plesk.
1. Log in to your Plesk account. (e.g., https://example.com:8443 )
2. In the Sidebar Menu, click on Databases.
3. In the right sidebar, choose User Management.
4. Under Database Users, tick mark the appropriate database user you wish to remove and then click the Remove button.
5. Confirmation box will appear. Click Yes to remove your database user.
Visit our blog for more knowledgebase articles !
VPS Hosting for Forex Traders
March 17, 2023
Amsterdam Dedicated Servers – HostingB2B
February 23, 2023
Unleashing the Power of Malta Replication Server
February 16, 2023