How to optimize the database via phpMyAdmin in cPanel?
A guide to help you optimize the database via phpMyAdmin in cPanel.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Databases section, click on the phpMyAdmin icon.
3. In left side-bar, Click on the expand button to expand the database like “example”.
4. Under your cPanel username, you can see a list of all databases. Select the appropriate database which you want to optimize.
5. Scroll down and mark Check All then click on the Drop-down option and select Optimize tables.
Table successfully optimized.
You have successfully optimized the database.
Visit our blog for more knowledgebase articles !
How to Configure Email on Your iPhone
January 27, 2023
We did it Again! HostingB2B Best Hosting Provider of the Year 2022!
November 28, 2022
cPanel vs OpenLiteSpeed
August 18, 2022