How to modify database user privileges in DirectAdmin?
A step by step guide to help you modify a database user’s privileges in DirectAdmin.
1. First log in to your DirectAdmin Account.
2. Then in the Account Manager section, click on the MySQL Management icon or type MySQL Management in the navigation filter box. The option will appear. Click on it.
3. After that under database text, click on the database you wish to modify privileges for.
4. Then under the User list, you can find your database users. Click on Modify Privileges.
5. Finally you can modify user’s privileges according to your needs and then click the Change button.
You have successfully changed a database user privileges in DirectAdmin.
Visit our blog for more knowledgebase articles !
How to Configure Email on Your iPhone
January 27, 2023
cPanel vs OpenLiteSpeed
August 18, 2022
Why do enterprises need Dedicated servers?
August 12, 2022