How to create an e-mail autoresponder in SiteWorx?
If you are going on a holiday or will be unavailable for a few days or a month, you can create an auto email responder for your emails so that when people email you, they will receive an automated email with your message like I am on holiday, please email me after few days.
1. Firstly log into your SiteWorx account. (e.g. www.example.com:2443/siteworx/ )
2. After that under SiteWorx Menu, click the Hosting Features menu item if it is not already open.
3. Then click the E-mail menu item and then click on Autoresponders option.
4. Following that in the E-mail Address field, enter the email address on which you want to enable autoresponder. If you want to enable auto responder on Your-Email@example.com, enter Your-Email.
5. In the Send copy to the field, enter your personal e-mail address where you want to receive a copy of your emails (Optional).
6. In the Autoresponder Message field, enter message like I am on vacation, etc.
7. Finally click on the Add button.
You have created an e-mail autorespoder in SiteWorx.
How to remove Autoresponder?
1. Open Autoresponder.
2. You should see your autoresponder email list under Existing Autoresponders.
3. Click on the Delete button next to the e-mail address.
Visit our blog for more knowledgebase articles !
How to Configure Email on Your iPhone
January 27, 2023
Dubai VPS vs Dubai Dedicated Server Hosting
March 18, 2022