How to change your Plesk password?
Follow these steps to change your Plesk account password:
1. Log in to your Plesk account. (e.g., https://example.com:8443 )
2. In the Sidebar Menu, click on Account.
3. Under Account Information and Tools, click on My Profile.
4. In the password field, enter your password or click Generate.
5. Then scroll down and click Apply.
Your password will be updated. You can then close the browser window.
Visit our blog for more knowledgebase articles !
5 Things To Do With Your Web Hosting
June 9, 2023
Why You Need A Dedicated Server in the UK
March 31, 2023
VPS Hosting for Forex Traders
March 17, 2023