How to change the hostname in Virtualizor?
You can change the hostname from Virtualizor.
1. Log in to your Virtualizor Control Panel.
2. In the left side panel, click on List VPS.
3. Hover your mouse on the appropriate VPS, and that line will be highlighted. Then click on the Manage icon in the highlighted line.
4. Click on the Settings tab, and under the Change Hostname option, enter your new hostname. Then click Change Hostname.
5. Reboot the VPS to apply the changes.
Visit our blog for more knowledgebase articles !
How to Configure Email on Your iPhone
January 27, 2023
Dubai VPS vs Dubai Dedicated Server Hosting
March 18, 2022