How to add sub-domain in DirectAdmin?
In a few steps you can add sub-domain in DirectAdmin.
1. Log in to your DirectAdmin Account.
2. In the Account Manager section, click on the Subdomain Management Icon or type Subdomain in the navigation filter box, and then the option will appear. Click on it.
3. On the top right-hand side, click on the Add Subdomain button.
4. Under Subdomain Enter the Subdomain name you wish to create.
5. Click on the Add Subdomain button.
You have successfully created a sub-domain in DirectAdmin.
Visit our blog for more knowledgebase articles !
January 27, 2023
November 28, 2022
March 29, 2022