Generate a database dump and download in Plesk
by Maria S
You can generate a database dump in Plesk and download it to your computer using Plesk. That way you will have a backup of your database.
1. Firstly log in to your Plesk account. (e.g., https://example.com:8443 )
2. Then in Sidebar Menu, Click on Databases.
3. After that go under the list of databases, click on the database you wish to download.
4. Then click on Export Dump, and a popup box will appear.
5. Finally in the popup box, choose the directory where your database dump will be saved, then tick mark Automatically download dump after creation. Confirm with OK.
Once a database dump is generated, your browser will prompt you to download it.
Visit our blog for more knowledgebase articles !