Plesk Backup – How to exclude specific Files/Folders
It’s time for Backup and you don’t want all your Files and Folders to be backup? Let’s read how to exclude specific Files/Folders from the Plesk backup.
1. Log in to your Plesk account.
2. Go to Websites & Domains > Backup Manager.
3. Under Backup Manager, click on Back Up.
4. Choose the backup type.
5. Tick mark Exclude specific Files/Folders from the Plesk Backup.
Enter the path of the file you wish to exclude, such as:
To exclude a whole directory, enter:
To exclude only specific extensions such as PNG, enter:
6. Click Ok, and the backup will start generating in the background. At this point, you can navigate away from the page.
September 29, 2023
September 8, 2023