Disable rescue mode in Virtualizor
If you have previously enabled rescue mode in Virtualizor but did not know how to disable it, follow this tutorial.
1. Log in to your Virtualizor Control Panel.
2. In the left side panel, click on List VPS.
3. Hover your mouse on the appropriate VPS, and that line will be highlighted. Then click on the Manage icon in the highlighted line.
4. Click on the Rescue Mode tab.
5. Click Disable Rescue Mode.
Your VPS will start in normal mode.
Visit our blog for more knowledgebase articles !
How to Configure Email on Your iPhone
January 27, 2023
Dubai VPS vs Dubai Dedicated Server Hosting
March 18, 2022