Delete self shutdown timer in Virtualizor
If you have already set a shutdown timer in Virtualizor, but decided to delete it later on, follow this tutorial.
1. Log in to your Virtualizor Control Panel.
2. In the left side panel, click on List VPS.
3. Hover your mouse on the appropriate VPS, and that line will be highlighted. Then click on the Manage icon in the highlighted line.
4. Click on the Self Shut Down.
5. If you have multiple timers, hover your mouse on the appropriate one, and that line will be highlighted. Then click the Delete button in the highlighted line.
6. When asked, confirm with OK.
You now know how to delete a self shutdown timer in Virtualizor.
Visit our blog for more knowledgebase articles !
How to Configure Email on Your iPhone
January 27, 2023
Dubai VPS vs Dubai Dedicated Server Hosting
March 18, 2022