How to install Microweber via Softaculous in cPanel?
A simple guide to help you install Microweber via Softaculous in cPanel.
1. First log into your cPanel account.
2. Then In the Software section, click on the Softaculous App Installer Icon.
3. cPanel will redirect you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. After that on the left side of your screen, you should locate the Portal/CMS category. Click on it and then click on the Microweber link that will appear.
5. Click on the Install button.
6. Fill the necessary field, under the Software Setup field:
- Choose Installation URL: Choose the appropriate protocol/domain. Inside the “In Directory” field, should you want to install this in a directory, i.e., example.com/directory, enter the directory name. Otherwise, leave it blank to install in your main domain, i.e., example.com
7. Under the Admin Account field, enter the following information:
- Username: Your new Microweber username (for security reason do not use the Administrator or the Admin username.)
- Password: Use a strong password.
- Email: Your e-mail address.
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your Microweber Website.
8. Choose Language: You can choose the language of your Microweber. The default language of Microweber is English.
9. Advanced Options: Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please note that taking frequent backups may take a lot of disk space.
Finally, scroll down to the end of the page and click on the Install button.
You have successfully installed Microweber via Softaculous in cPanel.
Visit our blog for more knowledgebase articles !
How to Configure Email on Your iPhone
January 27, 2023
We did it Again! HostingB2B Best Hosting Provider of the Year 2022!
November 28, 2022
cPanel vs OpenLiteSpeed
August 18, 2022