How to edit a file in the Plesk File Manager?
A guide to show you how can you edit a file in the Plesk File Manager.
1. Log in to your Plesk account. (e.g., https://example.com:8443)
2. In the Sidebar Menu, click on Files.
3. Under File Manager, enter the httpdocs directory.
4. Hover over the file. The corresponding line will be highlighted. Next, click on the Menu Icon located at the end of the line, and the Context Menu will open. Click on Edit In HTML Editor or choose any other suitable editor.
5. Make changes to your file and then click Apply. Next, confirm with OK.
You now know how to edit files in the Plesk File Manager.
Visit our blog for more knowledgebase articles !
5 Things To Do With Your Web Hosting
June 9, 2023
Why You Need A Dedicated Server in the UK
March 31, 2023
VPS Hosting for Forex Traders
March 17, 2023