How to create a domain alias in DirectAdmin?
A simple guide to help you create a domain alias in DirectAdmin.
With domain alias, You can access old.example.com on new.example.com and some other services.
1. Log in to your DirectAdmin Account.
2. In the Account Manager section, click on the Domain Pointers Icon or type Pointers in the navigation filter box, and then the option will appear. Click on it.
3. On the top right-hand side, click on the Create Domain Pointers button.
4. Under Source Domain Enter your domain pointer name.
5. Make sure that Create as an Alias is tick marked.
6. Click on the Create button.
You have successfully created a domain alias in DirectAdmin.
Visit our blog for more knowledgebase articles !
How to Configure Email on Your iPhone
January 27, 2023
We did it Again! HostingB2B Best Hosting Provider of the Year 2022!
November 28, 2022
HostingB2B on top of Asia!
March 29, 2022