Systems Administrator – Web Hosting
Specifically looking for:
1 Junior Linux Administrator for 1st level support
1 Senior Linux Administrator for 2nd level support
The company is based in Larnaca and open to Remote Work after the probation period of 3-6 Months and always depending on the circumstances.
- Monitoring the proper operation and performance of the network and the Servers of the infrastructure,
- Solving problems in hardware and software,
- Providing technical support to the company’s customers through HelpDesk and / or by phone.
- Excellent Linux operating and networking knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of Apache, Nginx, MySQL, DNS servers, Mail servers etc.
- Excellent understanding and management system Logs,
- Excellent management knowledge (Cpanel or Plesk),
- Experience in Virtualization tools and technologies,
- Familiarization with monitoring systems (Nagios or Zabbix)
- Good knowledge of Backup and Restore systems.
- Experience in Scripting,
- Flexible working hours,
Skills that will be evaluated very positively:
- Responsible, professionalism, enthusiasm for the object, organization, emphasis to detail.
- Ability to solve problems under stressful conditions.
- Very good level of English.
- Comfortable in oral communication.
- Comfortable in written communication.
- Excellent team spirit.
- Eager to work and shows passion for the goals of the organization.
Facilities Provided by the Company:
- A friendly working environment.
- Compensation provided will be according to the qualifications and experience in Web Hosting.
Note: Complete confidentiality will be observed when handling resumes and interviews.