Affiliates Account Manager
by George L
Reference Number: H2B-SALES
HostingB2B, would like to add a highly skilled accounting clerk to our team to support our finance team with daily HostingB2B would like to recruit an Account Manager to our team to support our Sales team with daily operations. Our ideal candidate has a natural passion for networking and sales with an eagerness to learn more about sales marketing, automation, and data-driven decisions.
- Assist with the onboarding of new partners and clients via LiveChat/email/phone.
- Relationship management of new and existing partners for establishing loyalty.
- Acquisition of new partners throughout expos, networking events, and internet search.
- Ensure the company’s objectives and KPI’s are met.
- Educate clients about products – company’s client portal – Whitelabel platform.
- Monthly reporting from Partner performance
- Supporting and assisting the sales department as required.
- Reporting directly to Business Development Manager
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and with a can-do approach.
Requirements for this Role:
- Fluent in English to a business standard. Additional languages are considered an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Confident telephone manner
- Proficient in Office Applications
- Strong negotiations and pitching skills
- Any experience in Web Hosting/Cloud/IaSS/PaSS companies will be considered a strong advantage.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting/Business/Computers
- High Level of professionalism and personal responsibility
- Knowledge of basic financial, tax, and accounting principles
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- 2-3 Years’ experience in a similar role
- BachHybrid Remote Working after training
- Sponsored training, courses, and certifications
- Sponsored conference and seminar attendance
- Private health insurance
- Work-life balance environment
- Performance-oriented awards as per quarterly set goals
- Birthday leave
All applications will be treated with strict confidentially!
Apply for this position
September 3, 2020
June 12, 2020
August 18, 2022
August 12, 2022
August 9, 2022